Skin Chooser

Friday, July 01, 2005

In Memory


She taught me the difference between present and present... and how to say moment. If I appreciate Shakespeare, its because of her. She stoked my love for, and appreciation of the written and spoken language. And several others' too. But not any more.

She taught me so much. And yet, not enough to be able to convey what I feel now. Its ironical that words should fail me when I try to write about the person who taught me how to use them.

R.I.P


PS: I could have written another thousand words, and perhaps I would have just begun to scratch the surface of what she means to hundreds of PSBBians around the world. Instead, I link here to other people who might do a better job with their words.



4 Comments:

Blogger Anand said...

Hey Ramprasad,
You're aware of the things we guy's upto for RC right? By any chance, would you know who those chaps were, who were in that famous 'tranquillity' finals of the Bournvita quiz in Delhi. I know RC related that story to me when she got back. You in touch with TS Vikram from the '08 batch?

Sat Jul 16, 12:55:00 PM CDT 
Blogger Anand said...

That's '98 BTW...!

Sat Jul 16, 12:56:00 PM CDT 
Blogger RamV said...

nope, you need to fill me in on this. and im not in touch with vikram too. do let me know whats up.

Sun Jul 17, 12:40:00 PM CDT 
Blogger Anand said...

Vikram has asked me to post the regular emails he sends out. I'll be doing that. Meanwhile you can join in on the two things that are on at the moment: the scrapbook and the award money collection. Email vikram for more details. I've put up some info including his email ID on my latest blog post.
Cheers mate!

Mon Jul 18, 09:17:00 AM CDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home