Skin Chooser

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A sudden thought


Am I mistaken, or has Bollywood taken a fancy to period movies? This could be a very delayed observation as I dont attempt to keep abreast of happenings in the hindi film world. Nor do I care much about what happens in any movie industry. But even I seem to have this mildly cloying taste in my mouth as I watch the fare that is being dished out lately. The industry's infatuation is bound to cause an overkill.

That apart, the passing glances at Bolly heeadlines as I browse through other websites unfailingly nauseates me more and more. Let me stop wasting words before it looks like I care enough about the topic to talk about it. Just wanted to jot down my disgust.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will make you puke...
http://autofeed.msn.co.in/pandorav3/output/Cinema/e584b2d9-9fcb-4343-b227-2112ddc2e9d8.aspx

Wed Jul 27, 12:18:00 AM CDT 
Blogger Nil said...

Hey, what's your personal mail id??

Thu Jul 28, 12:58:00 AM CDT 
Blogger RamV said...

hey .. i have it in the footer .. its bitsnpixels@gmail.com

i also thought i was on your yahoo messenger list...?

Thu Jul 28, 08:05:00 PM CDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home