Skin Chooser

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

read with a pinch of salt.


I was just reviewing the UAB Quiz Club blog, and it struck me that my own pages must be feeling orphaned. True enough, I checked back, and discovered to my horror, that I last updated my web page on Oct 17th '03!! And its been quite a while since my blog had any new blood.

I hence solemnly resolve to set aside a whole week to shaking off the dust and redoing my page. It shall be a rise from the ashes (dust)... phoenix-like. A new beginning. Creation on a mini-scale.

There shall be light ...
and there shall be sound.
And there shall be links,
to jump around.

pull down menus,
shock wave files.
and flashes of brilliance,
shall take me miles.

A new sidebar,
pics, for the ones afar.
all the tricks in the jar,
in all, a whole new avatar !!

google shall wake up,
google shall notice.
and then it shall proclaim,
The TOP, I will reclaim !

Lemme stop, before somebody decides to send me a grenade by mail ;) well, thats my summer manifesto. Do stop by the blog and my page often. You might have to judge who's kept more promises. Me or the new Indian government(s) !


3 Comments:

Blogger RamV said...

As a footnote, let me state that Im already one up on the Indian Government. I spent a little time to migrate to the now-much-better blogger from my original Lycos. Now, I have a new look blog ,,, though im still debating wether to use this same as my plog (photolog) too ...

Tue May 25, 10:34:00 PM CDT 
Blogger RamV said...

Note 2: My Plog (my term for photoblog) is up and running too ... Though I have not yet uploaded all the pics, the necessary framework is there. Should give me the chance to share pics with everybody.

I think i left the Govt. far behind. They're going to take ages just to remember what they promised !!

Thu May 27, 04:21:00 AM CDT 
Blogger Nil said...

Wake up Ram! People are waiting for your post!!
:-)

Sun Jun 13, 11:40:00 PM CDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home