Skin Chooser

Monday, February 13, 2006

Should decisions always be boolean?


My last post was 3.5 months ago. And these 3.5 months have been a whirlwind. A whirlwind that could have gone so many other ways than it actually has gone / is going. Delirious highs and gut-wrenching lows. A trip back home. And other momentous decisons that have to be called undercurrents only because they are not visible.

Decisions that make me wish I were an ostrich. I would greatly appreciate the ability to bury my head in the sand. If only to be able to avoid these decisions. What kind of a decision is it when you have to choose between your right leg or your left. Whats to guide you in making the right decision?

I wish this were an anonymous blog. I then would not have to think thrice about writing more. Anywayz, this talking in riddles goes perfectly well with the tone of my earlier posts. Hope to be writing again. Also hope that at least the new post is longer and better. :p

Note: For those of you who think I need a shrink ... Dont worry, I am perfectly fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger dvetrivel said...

Rams,
Happy 2 c u scribble something after a very long time. I believe it takes something to be an ostrich and some thing more to say that 'I am an Ostrich'.

Tue Feb 14, 02:59:00 PM CST 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so have u decided b/w ur legs??

Fri Jun 16, 06:15:00 PM CDT 

Post a Comment


<< Blog Home